Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Two Questions

I am looking at the file you uploaded on May 25, 2005 (V1-2-1-
crash_tiaoshi.idf).

1.  The condenser loop max flow rate is not consistent with the other
components on the condenser loop

CONDENSER LOOP,
    .0011,                   !- Maximum Loop Volumetric Flow Rate {m3/s}

GROUND HEAT EXCHANGER:VERTICAL,
    0.00330000,              !- Max GHE FlowRate {m3/s}

PUMP:CONSTANT SPEED,
    Cond Circ Pump,          !- Pump Name
    .004,                    !- Rated Volumetric Flow Rate {m3/s}

The condenser loop max flow rate should be 0.004 to match the pump flow rate.

2.  With the condenser loop flow rate fixed, there are many fan part-load
warnings.  The airflow rates are not consistent.  This loop serves one zone and
all components are in series, so all flow rates should be the same for DIRECT
AIR, the main branch on the air primary loop, the fan, the heat pump, the
coils, etc.  After fixing these, see if the warnings go away and if the
supplemental heat functions properly.  If not, report the supply air
temperature (using System Node Temp) for the appropriate node names to see what
is happening.

Mike

On 4 Jun 2005, at 7:11, glasses12300202 wrote:

> Dear all £º
>      I simulate a WaterToAir HeatPump system with an electric
> supplemental heating coil. I made this coil and HeatPump in series in
> the loops. With the result ,I found the temperature of the zone was
> just 7¡æ which I had set 18¡æ  and the electric supplemental heating
> coil hadn¡¯t worked .What¡¯s wrong with it?
>      Another question is still the weather file , I have downloaded the
> Version1.2.2, but still can¡¯t run successfully with the weather file
> of ChangChun----A city of China. So I want to go on using the
> Version1.2.1.Can you run my .idf file with the weather file of
> ChangChun and send me the results ?
>     I have uploaded my .idf and waiting for your help!Thanks a lot!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.