Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Downloading Version 1.2.1

The problem may be still in your input files.   Version 1.2.1 just
didn't give you a warning.  We've added more warnings
and notices of potential problems in V 1.2.2.

                      "ingdallolio"
                      <ing.dallolio@xxxxxxxxx      To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      >                            cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Downloading
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho         Version 1.2.1
                      ogroups.com

                      06/04/2005 09:26 AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

Drury,
Do you mean that the problem is in our input files and they have to
be corrected in order to run with v.1.2.2 or you mean there is a
problem with v 1.2.2 ?
Thanks.
Andrea.

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Drury.Crawley@e... wrote:

> You should uninstall v 1.2.2 and reinstall 1.2.1.
> Contact me directly if you didn't keep a copy
> of 1.2.1 and we'll arrange a place for you to
> download.
>
> But it sounds as if the problems were still in
> 1.2.1 just not noted by E+.
>

>                       "colotupper"

>                       <tupper@c...>        To:
EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                       Sent by:
cc:
>                       EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:
[EnergyPlus_Support] Downloading Version
>                       ogroups.com
1.2.1

>                       05/27/2005 11:56
AM
>                       Please respond

EnergyPlus_Support

> Does anyonoe know if there's a way to reinstall Version 1.2.1 after
> installing V1.2.2?
>
> None of my files work with the new version, and I need to run them
> produce a report that's due at the end of next week.
>
> I ran the transition program and manually fixed many errors, but any
> files with Hot Water Loops generate the following error.
>
> ** Severe  ** Inlet parameters for plant demand side splitter are
not
> physically possible **
> ** Problem in input for plant demand side HOT WATER LOOP **
> ** The maximum flow out of the splitter is less than the minimum
inlet
> flow **
> ** Flow rate inputs for the loop do not match flow requirements of
the
> various branches/components **
> ** Check your flow rates and make sure that flow balances between
the
> splitter inlet and outlets
>
> None of my flow rates are being autosize, and I have made sure all
the
> inlet flows equal the outlet flows.  Has anyone else had this
problem
> with the new version?  I read some other messages about this same
> error, but the folks were able to fix it using V1.2.1 - my files all
> ran fine with the older version, so if anyone knows where to get the
> old version, I would appreciate it!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:
>
> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the
appropriate
> folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links
>       To visit your group on the web, go to:
>
>       To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>
>       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.