[EnergyPlus_Support] Window Open Factor in COMIS - File with Message #4671

The file in Message #4671 provides several objects from Energy Plus
and the COMIS section of Energy Plus relating to how the Window Open
Factor is calculated in the COMIS section of Energy Plus. The objects
were drawn from (and slightly modified to better illustrate the
question) the Example File 3zventAutoCalcOfWindPressureCoeffs.idf.

The basic issue is, how is the Window Open Factor calculated. I have
outlined there what appears to me to be the formula - that is all the
elements that are drawn from the different objects. I guess at the
formula is at the bottom of the file. I suspect I don't have it right
because it uses some data that might not always be present. Also the
modifier from COMIS Zone Data seems to be exactly backwards to what I
would expect it to be. I suspect I just have my head turned around
backwards somehow.

I would very much appreciate it if someone would go through this file
and straighten me out.