Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to calculate the latent effectiveness of the heat exchanger:generic

Take the rated inlet conditions for the primary and secondary sides of the heat
exchanger, apply the known effectiveness values and determine the leaving
conditions for the two air streams.  Use the psych chart to determine the
humidity ratios at all four inlet/outlet conditions, then compute the latent
effectiveness.

Mike

On 25 Jun 2005, at 7:26, energypluser wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I want to simulate the heat exchanger: air to air : generic based on
> the manufacturer catalog.
> But the catalog only include the effectivenesses based on enthalpy and
> the temperature effectivenesses.
> I wonder the method for getting the latent effectivenesses based on the
> above two groups of effectivenesses.
> Thank you in advance.
>
>                                         charles

> http://www.energyplus.gov