Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Lots of Warnings

There are two things which can change the humidity ratio in a zone:
infiltration and internal latent loads (assuming you are not using EMPD or MTF
moisture capacitance modeling).  Turn on report variables to see if there are
any latent internal gains present (from PEOPLE or equipment) and to see if the
infiltration flow rate is significant compared to the HVAC system flow rate.

Mike