Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] How to solve VRV systerm simulation?

 I have not seen performance data for these systems, so I cannot say for sure
how they differ.  My understanding of these systems is that the only difference
between this type of system and several individual DX units would be the
efficiency at various part-load conditions.  So, it may be quite reasonable to
model this as multiple single-zone units with some adjustment to the part-load
curve or the nominal efficiency to approximate the VRV performance.  Perhaps
someone with a better understanding of VRV system can offer more insight.

Mike

On 4 Jul 2005, at 12:35, glasses12300202 wrote:

> Dear all :
> My system is VRV(VRF) system of  which the condenser is cooled by
> water loop. The system can provide heat and cool at the same time .
> The building is divided into two areas:Inside area which needs
> cooling  and outside area which needs heat at the same time in
> winter .
> 1.	I learned E+ and found that there is no VRV system in E+. I
> wander if your company can develop one and email to me.  I¡¯m very
> glad and thankful !
> 2.	Is there any way to simulate VRV system approximate  ?   I
> learned ¡°water to air HP¡±  and found the indoor air equipment is
> different from VRV .   TO VRV system , many zones have the same
> centralized outside equipments with compressors. BUT ¡°W/A HP ¡±
> each indoor equipment has one separate compressor . If it can
> replace VRV ,how to do?
> HOW to solve this problem ?  IS there any approximate way to
> simulate VRV system ? And how to do ?
> I am very thankful for your return !
>
> YOURS   DONOVAN
> HIT, CHINA