Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Division of thermal zones

Hello,
Yes it is possible, but when you do you will limit the radiation exchange
between surfaces to each individual zone.  You will have to determine what
you consider to be more important the radiation exchange across the large
zone, or the reasoning you are considering for the subdivision.

Richard Liesen