[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:FLAT PLATE in zone equipment

Hi, Brent.
I thank You for the quick reply.
Your remark is opportune, but I think that there is anyway an
unitary equipment with the same target:
it is the ENERGY RECOVERY VENTILATOR:STAND ALONE. It looks like a
better structured and complete HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:FLAT PLATE,
including the fans as well.
This way, HEAT EXCHANGER:AIR TO AIR:FLAT PLATE seems to have no aim,
in zone equipment.

I hope you'll enjoy the rest of your day

Max

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Griffith, Brent"
<brent_griffith@n...> wrote:
> Max,
>
> I think the availability of the choice in ZONE EQUIPMENT LIST is
for a stand-alone, single-zone configurations and doesn't apply to
your air system.

> The HRV's are usually in the outside air system (toward the
outside from the mixer).  You may be in uncharted territory trying a
more exotic location.