Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus tools

The developer of DesignBuild told me yesterday
he's adding HVAC systems in the next version.

With the new EnergyPlus feature, HVAC:Compact in
V 1.2.2, it's much easier to do HVAC systems.  No
more worrying about nodes, branches, etc. We
don't yet have 'compact' definitions for all systems
but we're adding them in as quickly as possible.

                      "energypluser"
                      <energypluser@xxxxxxxxx      To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      .cn>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Energy Plus
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho         tools
                      ogroups.com

                      07/15/2005 10:11 AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

Hi

I think DesignBuilder is a good software for building description
You can try it. It has a very friendly interface, but the available
HVAC system for simulation is purchased air.
You can have a try

charlie

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Maurizio Sorce"
<mauriziosorce@d...> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm a new Energy Plus user and I've some problem to understand
what is the
> best way to use the program..
>
> In the main web site there are a lot of interfaces that allow to
manage the
> whole simulation (create input file and visualize the outpus) or
to only
> edit the IDF file, but I don't understand if using the tools I can
access to
> all the functionality of Energy Plus.
>
> I think that the best way could be to use the IDF editor, but:
>
> a) I don't find any tutorial;
> b) I would input the geometry from a dxf file generated by autocad
or
> another GUI tool.
>
> Can someone explain me what is the best way to use the tools for a
new user?

> Thank's everybody

> Eng. Maurizio Sorce
>
> DREAM Department of Energy and Environmental Research
> University of Palermo
>
> Viale delle Scienze, Building 9
> I-90128 Palermo, Italy (EU)
>
> mauriziosorce@d...
> www.dream.unipa.it
>
> Phone: (+39) 091 236012
> Mobile phone: (+39) 3495386296
> Fax: (+39) 091484425

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

<?---- LSpots keywords ?> <?---- HM ADS ?>
                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

       Visit your group "EnergyPlus_Support" on the web.