Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] DX COP Rating

At 08:53 AM 7/17/2005, Ali_Ajmi wrote:
>Could any one advice of which objects in E+ need to be change if I
>use a different than USA weather file. For instance I am using DX
>cooling coil so I think the COP rated for the DX system need to be
>change, but how? and what else require changing?

It wouldn't be due to the non-USA weather file location -- it would
be a change needed due to climate.  At least I think that's what
you're reasoning for changing the DX cooling coil parameters
are?  You could, perhaps, autosize your system so that the objects
are more in line with your design climatic conditions.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team