[EnergyPlus_Support] zoning without walls

Dear all

Thank you for your reply. But I still fell confused with the zoning
problem.
If there is no wall to divide the story into zones, how can I
specify the HVAC
system for
each zone to satisfy the heating and cooling load?
Based on the description of Mixing concept in E+, it accounts for
the air flow
mixing
between two thermal zones which are divided by interior walls.
Am I right?
How can I decide the geometric size of the perimeter zone and
interior zone?
And I think the dxf file would not show the boundary of the two
zones at all.
Is it correct?
Thank you in advance

Charlie