From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of dust_broom
Sent: 26 July 2005 14:29
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Walls

Dear all

I'm using designbuilder to do the building envelope. If I do two
diferent Blocks and join the side by side, is the commun wall single,
or will it be a double wall?

Thank you, Emanuel Sá

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.