RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating loads

Amit,

Add a command:

 Report, Variable Dictionary;

And find your variable name in the .RDD output file.

Dru

                      "Amit jain"
                      <amit_j05@xxxxxxxxx>         To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:  RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] heating loads
                      ogroups.com

                      08/05/2005 04:43 PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

Hey all.. thanks for the suggestions.. Im working on them.

Could anyone tell me wot to write to get the latent cooling rate. report?
-amit

Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Amit,

I too looked at your file and added an ABUPS report--you are indeed
getting some small amount of heating as purchased heating:
1.51 MJ (compared to 49.81 MJ electricity for internal loads).  Like
Brent suggests, I would change your setpoint control to dual and
look at your internal loads as they seem high.  Overall energy
intensity is 1411.36 MJ/m2 which is about double what I would expect
for a house.

Dru

                      "Griffith, Brent"

                      <brent_griffith@xxxxxxx      To:
EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      v>                           cc:

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  RE:
[EnergyPlus_Support] heating loads
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho

                      ogroups.com

                      08/05/2005 03:43 PM

                      Please respond to

                      EnergyPlus_Support

Amit,

I took a very quick look at your file (but didn't run it).  I don't know of
a refrigerator that will use 1,040 watts all day long; this could be
heating the space.  I would also change to dual heating and cooling
setpoint control.

Brent