[EnergyPlus_Support] Heating Load Differences

Hi Linda

I have divided my building into 9 zones without using interior walls
as you sugguested. For the real building, there are only 3 zones.The
following figure shows the plan view of the floor.The center zone is
uncontrolled.The north and south zone are served by purchased air.
-------------------
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
|-----------------|
|                 |
|-----------------|
|                 |
|                 |
|                 |
-------------------
For the specificaiton of perimeter zone and interior zone, the
following picture shows the zoning.

-------------------
|   perimeter     |
|-----------------|
|  |  interior |  |
|  |           |  |
|-----------------|
|                 |
|-----------------|
|  |           |  |
|  |  interior |  |
|-----------------|
|   perimeter     |

The perimeter and interior zone have the same schedule and same
internal gains. Since there are no wall among these zones. I suppose
that the load results should be close for the two situations. But
the heating load of the second case is larger than that of the first
case. The max differenc is up to 120%.
Could you please tell me the reason for the difference?
Thank you in advance

charlie

">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life - brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>