Re: 標題: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Harbour Building

I think you can ignore the zone sizing issue temporarily. The program is
finding a connection
problem in your HVAC input. In a preliminary look at your file I
couldn't find the problem (the
HVAC system seemed to be connected properly). I might be able to look at
this again tomorrow;
Until then, take one more look at it yourself.

Fred Buhl