[EnergyPlus_Support] load problem

Dear all,
   I want to gain the load of building model.I divided the building
load to three parts as follows:
   1.load produced by outside environment;
   2.load produced by space gains(people,lights,electric equipment);
   3.load produeed by outside air.

   According to the load parts,i created three models.The first case
has only building informationg.The second adds the space gains and
the third adds the outside air.

   But i found that whether or not add  outside air,the cooling load
did't change,it just adds the heating load.(Why?)

   All cases use the purchased air.Otherwise,i'm puzzled for the load
produced by outside air.i don't know where to define the outside
air,so i use the infiltration instead(Is it reasonable?).In Each
case,I use the variable values Purchased Air Cooling Rate as load
values(is it reasonable?)

   If i don't want to use infiltration or ventilation,then how can i
get the load produced by outside air and how to define?If i use a
real system(e.g VAV),how should i define the outside air volume and
get the load it produced?

   Thanks in advance!

">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>