From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of wing sun lee
Sent: Mon 8/29/2005 11:33 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ??: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Harbour Building

Hi,

How can I address these problem. Would you mind giving me some more hints.

SAMLEE

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> ?:
Will these new warnings help?

    ** Warning ** SizeCondDemandSide: Calculated Plant Sizing Design
Volume Flow Rate=[3.00E-009] is too small. Set to 0.0
    **   ~~~   ** ..occurs for Condenser Loop=CONDENSER WATER LOOP
    ** Warning ** SizeCondSupplySide: Calculated Plant Sizing Design
Volume Flow Rate=[3.00E-009] is too small. Set to 0.0
    **   ~~~   ** ..occurs for Condenser Loop=CONDENSER WATER LOOP
    ** Warning ** SizePump: Calculated Pump Nominal Volume Flow
Rate=[3.00E-009] is too small. Set to 0.0
    **   ~~~   ** ..occurs for Pump=COND CIRC PUMP

At 09:48 AM 8/27/2005, wing sun lee wrote:
>I can't tackle the following "Warning" & "Severe" problems that were
>arisen from my idf file:
>  ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal power or motor efficiency
> is set to 0, for pump=COND CIRC PUMP
>    ** Warning ** Check input. Pump nominal volumetric flow rate is
> set or calculated = 0, for pump=COND CIRC PUMP
>    ** Severe  ** COOLING TOWER:SINGLE SPEED "CENTRAL TOWER". Free
> convection air flow rate must be less than the design air flow rate.
>    ** Severe  ** COOLING TOWER:SINGLE SPEED "CENTRAL TOWER". Free
> convection UA must be less than the design tower UA.

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team