標題: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Harbour building

Hi,

1.
I have already changed the value of control type from '0' to '1' for the summerdesignday and winterdesignday. However, the warning messages "   ** Warning ** Calculated heating design air flow rate for system=CAV SYSTEM-AHU 1A 1/F is zero.
   **   ~~~   ** Check ZONE SIZING and ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC inputs." still happened.

2.
How about the "   ** Warning ** Error -- Mass Flow Rate Calculation in Plant Loop=CHILLED WATER LOOP SYS_2, Outlet and Inlet differ by more than tolerance.
   **   ~~~   ** Loop inlet node=CW SUPPLY INLET NODE 2, flowrate=41.7233768353107
   **   ~~~   ** Loop outlet node=CW SUPPLY OUTLET NODE 2, flowrate=39.5427915420240"

Regards,

SAMLEE

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> 說:
At 07:28 PM 8/31/2005, wing sun lee wrote:

>Hi,
>
>1.
>Thanks for your help.
>You have mentioned that the design control type should not include a
>"0" control type. However, most of the examples were shown  "0"
>value at either summerdesignday or winterdesingday. Would you mind
>giving me an advice to me.

The example files are not always "best practices" though we are
trying to make them so.  I gave you the advice.   Set up your control
types on summer/winter design day so they don't include 0.

>2a.
>I can't kown how to address these warnings:
>    ** Warning ** Calculated heating design air flow rate for
> system=CAV SYSTEM-AHU 1A 1/F is zero.
>    **   ~~~   ** Check ZONE SIZING and ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC inputs.
>    ** Warning ** Calculated heating design air flow rate for
> system=VAV SYSTEM-AHU 2B 2/F is zero.
>    **   ~~~   ** Check ZONE SIZING and ZONE CONTROL:THERMOSTATIC inputs.

If you do the part in 1 (change control types), these will go away
(at least they did for me).

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list