Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Balance

"These are all explained in the Input Output Reference "... I search it before sending you email and I tried again now, unfortunately, I could not find enough information on Page 1044, could advise any different documents. Mike, thanks for the elaboration of the first question. However, still I could not understand the the second and third variables:
   2- Zone/Sys Sensible Load Predicted [W]
   3- Zone/Sys Sensible Load to Cooling Setpoint Predicted[W]

Also, the Zone/Sys Sensible Load Predicted int the my output for the North Zone is 1.52 E+03 where the Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate [W] is 4.09E+02. Why they are so different?

Thanks in advance

Ali
  ZONE NORTH:Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate[W](Daily)ZONE NORTH:Zone/Sys Sensible Load Predicted[W](Daily)4.09E+021.52E+034.73E+027.00E+02
> Mike, if I am using DX:Cooling Coil System (unitary), is it possible
to know how
> much each zone has used out of the total DX system consumption or
load? Is any
> of the above variable represent the zone load that sum with other
zones load
> which at the end represented by the  DX:Cooling System.

"Michael J. Witte" <mjwitte@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
These are all explained in the Input Output Reference (search the document for
the report variable names). If the system has no outside air, then number 1
(Zone/Sys Sensible Cooling Rate) will be equal to the DX coil sensible load (DX
Coil Sensible Cooling Rate[W]) minus any fan heat (Fan Electric Power[W] less
any motor heat fraction which is not in the airstream).

Mike

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM