[EnergyPlus_Support] G'day, here is one issue about running old version E+ files.

Hello, EnergyPlus_Support experts!

I have a problem of running old version E+ files(V.1-0-3) by using the update version E+ software(V.1-2-1) .

Here is the warning coming .ERR file:

** Warning ** Version in IDF="1.0.3" not the same as expected="1.2.1"

I just wonder, is this a big issue? Or what difference it will made, if I use the old version running the simulation, say, V.1-0-3.

And how can I solve this problem? Is that possible to convert the old version file to the update one?

Many thanks for you guys' kind support!

Frankly

David Zhang.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM