回复: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] IFC to IDF

I wrote a thesis about ifc to idf , the topic of this
thesis is link of architectural model and energyplus.
but the file is too big, the pdf file is over 4 Mb, if
you are interested in it, i can send it to you.

tandog

--- Bing Dong <allen_dongenergy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>写道:

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM

> Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files
> to the appropriate folder in the Files area of the
> Support Web Site.
>
> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open
> EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

=== message truncated ===

雅虎免费G邮箱-中国第一绝无垃圾邮件骚扰超大邮箱
http://cn.mail.yahoo.com