[EnergyPlus_Support] Simutanuous heating and cooling

I am simulating a VAV system. There is a heating and cooling coil in
the air handling unit. When I ran the simulation and look at the
heating and cooling coil load, I found something strange. During winter
design day, the heating coil heats the air a bit hotter than what is
needed, and then the cooling coil needs to bring the air temperature
back to the setpoint. The load on the cooling coil is small though. I
could not figure out what is going on. I have uploaded the input file
to the "problem submittal" area under "files", with the name
simutanuous heating and cooling.idf.

Thanks for your attention. I am looking forward to your response.

-Chaoqin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM