Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Induced air terminal unit

Chaoquin,

5ZoneFPIU.idf does indeed not produce a useful svg file. This will
be logged as a Change Request in our problem tracking system.

On the other hand, FPIUs should size correctly. Please email me your input
and I will take a look - no matter what you do, you shouldn't be gatting
a negative hot water flow rate.

Fred Buhl

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM