Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Output variables

Hi Drury,

Thanks a lot for the answer. I've checked the RDD file and I can only plot Window Heat gains and Window Heat Losses from it. I couldn't find any way of plotting the convective, conductive and IR heat flow (the breakdowns of the window heat gains and losses). Is there any other way to make it possible? Or I can only plot in the .cvs file the variables specified in the .rdd file?

Thanks again for the help and the attention

Regards,

Clarice

Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx escreveu:

Did you ask for an RDD?  It lists all the variables
available to you FOR THAT RUN.

Add this line to your IDF:

Report,      Variable Dictionary;

Then you can scan the RDD for the variables you want.

A new feature of the IDFEDitor--when there's an RDD
available, it will list the variables available for your
run when you are adding variable reports/monthly
reports to your IDF>

                      "Clarice Bleil de
                      Souza"                       To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      <claricebleil@xxxxxxxxx      cc:
                      .br>                         Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] Output variables
                      Sent by:
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho
                      ogroups.com
                                                    |--------------------------|
                                                    | ( ) Federal Record       |
                      10/21/2005 08:29 AM           | (*) Not a Federal Record |
                      Please respond to             |--------------------------|
                      EnergyPlus_Support

                                     User Filed as: Not Categorized in ERMS

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
       |                                                                                    |
       | If this external e-mail is a record and you are the first EERE recipient, click the|
       |           'File to ERMS' button in the toolbar to categorize this e-mail           |
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi everybody,

I want to plot:
- surface convective heat flow
- surface IR heat flow
- surface conduction heat flow
For internal transparent surfaces, which I defined as internal windows, but
I couldn't find a way to specify these variables in the Report Group  -
Report variable. I've searched in the .pdf input/output documentation and
couldn't find anything about it but I noticed that these variables are
taken into account in the window heat gain calculation. The thing is I need
to plot each of them independently. Is that possible? How can I specify
them in the output report?

Thanks a lot in advance for the help

Regards,

Clarice

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

       Visit your group "EnergyPlus_Support" on the web.

Email software program Wedding program software Audit program software Backup software program Maintenance program software Cad software program

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM