[EnergyPlus_Support] Measurement x Simulation

Hello!

I am simulating a building located in Brazil and it has natural ventilation.

I?ve established 4 case of the occupation of the room.

The first one has open windows and empty room. The second has open windows and occupied room (6 people, 10 PCs and artificial light). The third has closed windows and empty room. And the last one has closed window and occupied room (same as the second occupation).

And when I compare the first and second case with the measurement I can find very good correlation. In third case the correlations is good. But in the last case the Energyplus output doesn?t presents correlation with the measurement. The main problem is the Air Relative Humidity. It is the highest in simulation when, in measurement, it is the lowest.

Somebody can explain me what's the problem?

Thank you

Rejane

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM