Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Cooling Tower: wet or dry cooling function

See the discussion in the EnergyPlus Engineering Reference document for
this object (search for Cooling Tower:Single Speed).

It is modeling a wet tower, not a dry cooling tower.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM