[EnergyPlus_Support] Enquiry

Hi£¬

I am simulating an all-air system,in which actually there are multiple
AHUs serving different zones, then here come my questions--- the first
one: do I need to use several AHUs to meet loads as in real life, or,
simply to use a single "conceptual" AHU to satisfy  the whole building?

The second one , what is the difference between "Des Air Flow Rate"
and "User Des Air Flow Rate"? I used autosizing everwhere, without
defining the flow rate at all.

The last qustion is in which condition I would have to change the "zone
sizing fator" from the default 1 to whatever. I read the document and
was not sure of the implications.

Thank you
Eric YP Zhou

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM