Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inlet parameters for plant demand side splitter are not physically possible

1.  Check the zone peak heating and cooling loads and component sizes reported
in the eio output file.  Are these reasonable?  Are any of the coils being
sized to zero max water flow rate?

2.  The splitter errors usually indicate that a BYPASS is missing or the pump
controls are invalid.  The error message means the pump is trying to push more
flow into the splitter than the leaving branches can take.  This can occur if a
constant flow pump is used without a bypass.

3.  The convection algorithms just change the zone load slightly, so they are
not really related to these problems.

Mike

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support