Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Worshops in Europe

I think that Natural Works (in Lisboa) recently
held several.  I don't know when they plan to
do more.  But here is their web site--look under
EnergyPlus/training.  (We'll add this link to our
web pages to make it easier in the future.)

www-natural-works.com

Dru

                      "Clarice Bleil de
                      Souza"                       To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      <claricebleil@xxxxxxxxx      cc:
                      .br>                         Subject:  Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Worshops in
                      Sent by:                        Europe
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho
                      ogroups.com

                      11/05/2005 11:36 AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

Hi Drury,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Do you know when this portuguese workshop is
going to be? I am a portuguese native speaker so the language is not a
problem for me. Who can I contact about it? I'd very interested in going.

Thanks a lot again

Regards,

Clarice

Drury.Crawley@xxxxxxxxxx escreveu:

There are workshops being organized in Portugal
by Natural Works (in Portuguese).  If there were enough
demand, we might be able to organize a workshop
or two in Europe.  The issue is keeping the costs down as
the workshop fees have to cover time and expenses.
In the US, a number of the workshops have been sponsored,
providing a venue, etc. which helps.  If someone is interested
in sponsoring a workshop, please contact us.

                      "Clarice Bleil de

                      Souza"                       To:
EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      <claricebleil@xxxxxxxxx      cc:

                      .br>                         Subject:
[EnergyPlus_Support] Energy Plus Worshops in Europe
                      Sent by:

                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho

                      ogroups.com

                      11/05/2005 08:16 AM

                      Please respond to

                      EnergyPlus_Support

Hi everybody,

I noticed that there are going to be many E+ workshops in the US and one or
2 in Australia, is there any possibility to have one in Europe? Or even
better in the UK? I'd be very interested to attend one can you please let
me know if this is likely to happen?

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Clarice

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.

                            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

       Visit your group "EnergyPlus_Support" on the web.

Attachments are not allowed -- please post any files to the appropriate
folder in the Files area of the Support Web Site.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press
the "search" button.

 Backup software      Maintenance program       Audit program
 program              software                  software

http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM