[EnergyPlus_Support] Electric Input to Cooling Output Ratio Function of Part Load Ratio Curve£¿

I  want a cop curve when it is part load ratio(PLR). In the E+
example,it gives a curve like this¡£Shown as below:
! Energy Input to Cooling Output Ratio Function of Part Load Ratio
Curve for open or hermetic water-cooled centrifugal chillers
! Same as DOE-2.1E HERM-CENT-EIR-FPLR (EIRPLR3) and OPEN-CENT-EIR-
FPLR (EIRPLR1)
  CURVE:QUADRATIC,
    ChillerCentEIRFPLR, !- Name
    0.222903,    (c)     !- Coeff1 Constant
    0.313387,    (b)       !- Coeff2 x
    0.463710,    (a)       !- Coeff3 x**2
    0.0,                !- minimum value of x
1.0;                !- maximum value of x

I draw the QUADRATIC ¡°y=a.*x.^2+b.*x+c¡± in the figure (see the
uploaded file,please)

1.    I found that when the PLR=1(full load), the cop(1/EIR)=1.
As shown in I\O reference P462(E1.2.3),it says ¡®The EIR is the
inverse of the COP¡¯  and ¡®the energy input to cooling output ratio
(EIR)¡¯  .SO I think the cop=1/EIR .Am I right ?
2.      IN ¡®Field: Electric Input to Cooling Output Ratio Function
of Part Load Ratio Curve¡¯ , it also says ¡®This curve should have a
value of 1.0 when the part-load ratio equals 1.0.¡¯   But I think
when the PLR =1(full load),the cop should be higher than 1.
3       I  think the curve should rise to the max value and then
fall  when the PLR changes from 0 to 1.   BUT the figure does not
show like this .Why  ?
4.     I  need some curve(cop fuction of PLR) about WSHP or water
chiller, can someone give me some advice  ?  I can not find it from
the manufacture¡¯ swatch.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM