[EnergyPlus_Support] Coil Autosizing Problem

Dear all

I configurate a heating coil for a fan coil system. But when I do the
design day simulation for autosizing. These messages show up. And I
have changed the UA value, the heating design day data amd the supply
air temp. But the messages still there.
Please help me
Thank you in advance

Charlie

  ** Warning ** The design coil load is zero for
COIL:Water:SimpleHeating PER1-1HC
   **   ~~~   ** The autosize value for max water flow rate is zero
   **   ~~~   ** To change this, input a value for UA, change the
heating design day, or lower
   **   ~~~   **   the system heating design supply air temperature

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/dkFolB/TM