Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] A warning about the humidity ratio

Sometimes this error occurs if the design cooling humidity ratio is too high in
SYSTEM SIZING or ZONE SIZING.  It can also occur if there is no moisture load
in the system (no PEOPLE, no INFILTRATION, no outside air, etc.).

Mike

On 24 Nov 2005, at 1:18, dreamerfish8146 wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Thanks a lot!I gave the delta presure and I got the fan energy
> consumption.I have another problem. There are same warnings in each
> zone.
> ** Warning ** SizeWaterCoil: Coil="COIL-Z1", Cooling Coil has leaving
> humidity ratio > entering humidity ratio.
>    **   ~~~   ** ..will be sized for 50% of design entering humidity
> ratio.
>
> Could you please tell me why this happened and what can I do?
>
> Thank you!

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support