Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat Balance warnings

It is difficult to say what may be causing this error without more information.
 If the error occurs only once, I would ignore it.  If it is occuring often,
then it indicates that the zone heat balance is unstable.  Possible causes
include poor HVAC system operation or very large loads.

Mike

On 29 Nov 2005, at 11:00, serrangeli wrote:

> Inside surface heat balance did not converge with Max Temp Difference
> [C] =5.299E-003 vs Max Allowed Temp Diff [C] =2.000E-003
>    **   ~~~   ** occuring in simulation=ANCONA-FALCONARA - ITA
> CUSTOM-161810 WMO#=161810 at 02/01 07:60
>
> Hi,
> I have edited an interzone vent leakage but this error massage appears
> in each period of the year.
> I have used the elements present in Group Airflow and Thermal Zone
> Geometry
>
> Is it a program bug?If no how can I solve this problem?
>
> Thanks

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support