Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Questions

1. This is not available as a report variable.

2.  That seems low.  Check the peak PLR on the summer design day.

3.  This is just an assumption to use in the sizing calculations, the system
will not necessarily control to this value, and that is OK.  The values in the
ZONE SIZING, SYSTEM SIZING, and PLANT SIZING object are *only* used to compute
the autosized equipment capacities.  Once the capacities are set, this
information is not used for the actual simulation.

Mike

On 29 Nov 2005, at 14:38, eric_zhou1223 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1. How can I report an air-cooled chiller's PLR ?
> 2. I am also doing a testing file for a water-cooled chiller. When a
> fully-autosized method is utilized, the chiller's PLR in the eio file
> denotes to be 20%~40%, even in the hottest summer day. Is that  all
> right?
> 3. When I do an E+ running with temperature-only control, does this
> program excute a little humidity controling ,since I have to fill out a
> value of "Zone cooling design supply air humidity ratio" anyway? If E+
> lets the humidity control float as a result of  the temprature control,
> how can this "supply air humidity ratio" be met?
>
> Thank you for the help you would give.
>
> Eric

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support