Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Particular Simulations

Not easily.  One option is to pay for a collaborative developers license and
modify source code.  Another option is to calculate the heating and cooling
outside EnergyPlus (using a spreadsheet for example) and then use
SCHEDULE:FILE:COMMA to read in the computed loads and force them on the zone
using ELECTRIC EQUIPMENT.

Mike

On 1 Dec 2005, at 12:23, Luca Frosini wrote:

> Hi,
>  I would like to know if is it possible with Energy
> Plus to simulate an user defined algorithm for the
> cooling and the heating instead of the normal one
> which is temperature dependence.
> If yes how I can do it.
> Thank you very much
> Luca Frosini
>

> ___________________________________
> Yahoo! Mail: gratis 1GB per i messaggi e allegati da 10MB
> http://mail.yahoo.it

> http://www.energyplus.gov
>
> The group web site is:

> EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.idf and press the
> "search" button.
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links

Michael J. Witte, GARD Analytics, Inc.
EnergyPlus Testing and Support