[EnergyPlus_Support] Weather Converter Problems

To whoever can help:
I am trying to convert csv files into epw files using the Weather
Converter and I haven't been able to do it with any success.  The
beginning of the audit file it outputs shows these errors (and
continues to say "Invalid CSV Header designation" for each line of
weather data):

---------------------------------
-Input File Type=CSV, with FileName=\\EnergyPlus\Weather
Data\KSTL_20020805-2002123190.CSV
 -Out of Range Data items will NOT be corrected.
Invalid CSV Header designation found=Station -- KSTL
Invalid CSV Header designation found=Lcl Date/Time,   GMT Date/Time,
TDbC,  TDew,WndDir,WndSpd,WndGst, Wnd
Invalid CSV Header designation found=08/05/2002 01:00,08/05/2002
01:00,   300,   211,    60,    31,      ,
Invalid CSV Header designation found=08/05/2002 03:00,08/05/2002 03:00
----------------------------------

I am very new to Energy Plus, so perhaps it is something simple that I
am overlooking.  The one thing I *know* that is wrong with the csv
weather file is that it has incorrect data for the Local Date/Time
field.  I don't quite understand why this would be causing a complete
conversion failure.  In any case, I have tried to remedy this problem
in a few different ways (editing the csv file in excel - obviously a
bad idea - and editing it in a text editor.)

If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.  In the meantime,
I will try to get some weather data from a few other weather stations
and see if I can get those to work.  Thanks!

-Makella

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM