[EnergyPlus_Support] Interior high performance glazing

I'm modeling a double skin façade during the winter when the control dampers are closed such that the external cavity is sealed from the outside.  Before I model it, I wanted to ask how to go about creating the interior window that seperates the cavity and the internal space.  It is a double glazing with a low-e coating on the external glass of the double glazing.  I know for shared walls, the construction layers have to be reversed.  Does the same hold true for windows.

I'm using Window 5 to create my construction.  If I have to use reversed layers, am I right in assuming that I would have to have Window 5 create two report files, one the reverse of the other.  From my previous experience with referencing a Window 5 report, only one could be used called "Window5DataFile" in the EnergyPlus main directory and the window had to be called "WindowConstruction".  Do these constraints still hold true or can I have multiple Window 5 files and name them anything.

Thanks

Ian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/dkFolB/TM