Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Full Fresh Air system with heat recovery and NO heating or cooling coils in loop

You'll need to pretend that the system is a recirc system with outside
air - ie a normal
VAV system. You will need to set the minimum OA to the total flow rate.
The heat recovery
unit will be in the OA system. Probably need to set MinimumLimit to
Proportional Minimum
in the controller:outside air.

Fred Buhl