Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Adjusting weather files to a specific location

Troy,

I'll look into the WeatherMaker issue--I tried it early
and found some issues with the incomplete TMY2
it produced.  I thought those had been fixed a few
versions ago.

But Linda is right--the EnergyPlus WeatherConverter
can handle partially correct TMY2 and just about
any other data formats.

Dru

                      "Troy Harvey"
                      <taharvey@heliocentric.      To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      org>                         cc:
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  [EnergyPlus_Support] Adjusting weather files to
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho         a specific location
                      ogroups.com

                      02/01/2006 06:52 PM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

I'm trying to find a weather file adjusting utility for EPW files in
EnergyPlus that is akin to "Weather Maker" in Energy-10. I need to adjust a
TMY2 data file to a local microclimate, is there any such utility for
EnergyPlus EPW files?

Unfortunately the TMY2 export from "WeatherMaker" wouldn't convert to EPW
with the EnergyPlus Conversion Utility.

Thanks,
Troy Harvey