RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Problem: low temp radiant + window frame

Dear Mike,

Thanks for your answer. I think there could be some more than a reporting a
problem. In my example, there is a big difference in the heating load when I
ran it with a purchased air object or with a hydronic low temp radiant
floor.

Thanks for your help.

Miguel Ángel Pascual

Director Técnico

MIYABI       espacios urbanos bioclimáticos

Leyre 11bis, 1ºC 31002 Pamplona

Tel: 948 20 36 44  Fax: 948 20 78 60

Email:  <mailto:mapascual@xxxxxxxxx> mapascual@xxxxxxxxx

Web:  <http://www.miyabi.es/> www.miyabi.es