[EnergyPlus_Support] Ventilation sistem without return air

Dear,
I am trying to develop the model of ventilation with heat recuperation
but without mixing with the return air. I am planning to apply the
rotating heat exchanger. My problem is because everywhere in Energy
Plus for defining the air path, there are fields for return air. The
exhaust air from the zone should be forced through rotating heat
exchanger. I do not want to have air mixing of outside air and exhaust
air. But everywhere in Energy Plus there are the fields for return
air. I passed through some of examples from new version 1.2.3, but I
could not find the example about that.

Please can you give me some advice how to model the ventilation
without air mixing? I will continue to work on it, and maybe I will
have some more specific question in future.

Thank you in advance

Natasa M.Djuric