[EnergyPlus_Support] EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear users Of EnergyPlus,

I'm using EnergyPlus daylighting model without thermal analysis,plant
and system. So I have divided the building in simple geometric and
not thermal zones.  I make a simple daylighting analysis only for
some zones to estimate the consumptions electrical workers for the
inner lighting system and to propose solutions in order to reduce the
consumptions

My problem is:
I have a daylit zone with a group of 12 equal rooms but the windows
in the zone are shadowed by exeterior obstructions like trees and
other parts of building. In this Way I can't use zone multipliers.The
solution is:

1. to describe each room as a separate geometric zone (as written in
input output reference but only for thermal and not geometric zone
such as my project)

or

2. to divide these 12 rooms in four similar geometric zones  about
shadows from external objects  (each zone with 3 rooms).

About the second option:  Is design level (Watt) installed in the
centre of the ceiling of each equal room or in the centre of the
ceiling of zone?In each group of zones Can I define two reference
points in two different rooms?

Thanks in advance,

Marino Davide.