Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Vented Facade

Hi everybody,

I'm simulting as well an opaque ventilated facade, It works and is
very intersting!
The baffle and the cavity have very realistic values.

The only problem is about the effects it does on the wall where is applied:
running a simulation with a vent facade and running another one
without vent facade gives the same temperatures on the support wall.
have anyone verify that?

I'm very intersted too in the Cd values.
Emanuele