[EnergyPlus_Support] shadow overlap errors, solar gain from external window

Dear Users,

I'm simulating a complex building for a daylighting analisys.
I used DIAGNOSTICS,DoNotMirrorDetachedShading but I obtained many
errors warning and 0 severe errors. These errors are 613 for one day
(run control) but increase for a year simulation.
can these errors invalidate the results of the simulation?

Too many figures in shadow overlap errors occuring...
   ************* These occur throughout the year and may occur
several times for the same surfaces. You may be able to reduce them
by adding DIAGNOSTICS,DoNotMirrorDetachedShading;
   *************
   ** Warning ** Too many figures in a shadow overlap
   **   ~~~   ** Overlapping figure=MURO EST COR 1 PSI CD, Surface
Class=[WALL]
   **   ~~~   **   This error occurred 2 times.
   **   ~~~   ** Figure being Overlapped=MURO EST 1619 1P, Surface
Class=[WALL]
   **   ~~~   ** Figure being Overlapped=MURO INC 56 1P, Surface
Class=[WALL]
   *************
   ** Warning ** Too many figures in a shadow overlap
   **   ~~~   ** Overlapping figure=MURO EST COR 2 PSI EF, Surface
Class=[WALL]
   **   ~~~   **   This error occurred 3 times.
   **   ~~~   ** Figure being Overlapped=MURO EST 19Q 1P, Surface
Class=[WALL]
   **   ~~~   ** Figure being Overlapped=MURO 4743 1P, Surface Class=
[WALL]
   **   ~~~   ** Figure being Overlapped=MURO INC 56 1P, Surface
Class=[WALL]

Another question for you:

what variable can I use for getting the solar gain from the external
windows?

Best Regards,

Marino Davide.