Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: reg:indian weather data

Yes, I am refering to ISHRAE weather data. In India the ISHRAE weather data is known as "WeDCo", which is not in TMY2 format (it is not actually in TRY format too). We had coverted it to TMY2 format before sending it to EP, where additional radiation parameters were calculated again from models.
Best regards,
Anil Misra

Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just to be clear -- this is the ISHRAE data you are referring to
(from the EnergyPlus web page link sent earlier).  IWEC had a
different method of extracting data.

And we converted the data to EPW format with permission.

At 01:50 AM 3/20/2006, A Misra wrote:

>The Indian weather data was sent to EnergyPlus in form of Typical
>Reference Years (TRYs) which were generated from actual measured
>data series f rom 1981 to 1992 (except radiation which was
>synthesized on the basis on MRM model). EP later converted the data
>to EPW format. The development of TRYs is

Linda

EnergyPlus WebSite: http://www.energyplus.gov
Owner: EnergyPlus_Support list
Member: EnergyPlus Development Team