[EnergyPlus_Support] UFAD Unmet Load Hours Question

Hello,

I have been working on an underfloor air distribution model.  Everything
seems to be running ok (airflows, sizing, and energy use are
reasonable), but I have lots of unmet cooling hours with the average
being only a degree or two off.  I was curious and ran the example file
(5ZoneSupRetPlenVSATU) for a year and got around 1800 unmet cooling load
hours.  Is there a reason for this, or are both my model and the example
not running correctly?  I also had unmet cooling hours when running the
"Displacement_VAV" example.

Thank You for any available guidance.

Sincerely,

Justin Aruck, LEED-AP