RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] UFAD Unmet Load Hours Question

There are several issues at work here.

1.  Some of the example files have a mismatch in the people schedules compared
to the HVAC thermostat schedules.  We're working on cleaning these up, and I'm
not sure if these particular examples have been fixed yet.  This may be part of
the reason for the "time not comfortable" hours.

2.  The ASHRAE 55 comfort reporting is sensitive to zones which use displacment
ventilation and it uses an air temperature computed based on the comfort
specifications in the particular ROOMAIR MODEL specifications.

3.  Are humidity conditions in proper control?  The ASHRAE 55 comfort reporting
is impacted by both temperature and humidity.

4.  The "setpoint not met" reporting, however appears to be using the Zone Mean
Air Temperature (based on a very quick look at the source code).  I suspect
this should really be using the "thermostat" temperature as defined in the
particular room air model.  I will submit a bug report on this (CR6926).

Mike