RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A simple example to wrap EnergyPlus into a web-based application?

You should also read the Interface Developer's Guide
(Start/Programs/EnergyPlus Programs/DocMainMenu/Developer Guides)

A DLL is available to license distributors.

                      "Ellis, Peter"
                      <peter_ellis@xxxxxxxx>       To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      EnergyPlus_Support@yaho      Subject:  RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: A simple
                      ogroups.com                     example to wrap EnergyPlus into a web-based
                                                      application?

                      03/29/2006 01:29 AM
                      Please respond to
                      EnergyPlus_Support

We (at NREL) are working on a simple EnergyPlus web interface, but our
application runs the program remotely on a server, not on your desktop
machine (which is what it sounds like you want to do).  We have not tried
to trigger an EXE or DLL to run on the local desktop, so there are no
examples and I'm afraid you are on your own.