[EnergyPlus_Support] IFCtoIDF and IFC HVAC Interface Questions

Howdy,

I have a number of questions and if you can answer any of them that
would be of great help. I am interested in the IFC to IDF file
conversion capabilities mentioned on the DOE website. I've downloaded
the IFCtoIDF utility and installed the BSPro COM server. I also have
Autodesk Revit installed on the machine and am trying to convert
simple buildings over to Energy Plus.

Am I correct in understanding that the IFCtoIDF utility is one
directional?

And you cannot convert back to IFC from IDF?

Has anyone had success moving information from Revit to E+?

If not Revit are there other CAD style or  IFC editors anyone has had
luck using?

IFCtoIDF only deals with building geometry?

I've read about a utility called the "IFC HVAC interface". However, I
could not nail down if it was even released. Here are some questions
about that.

Am I looking for the wrong name of the software?

Has anyone used this software?

Does anyone know how/where to get this software?

Does it actual work as described (Convert IFC mechanical information
into and back out of IDF format)?

Can anyone share experiences using this?

If you have any information or experiences with any of the questions
above or are also interested in this type of information re-use using
IFC please feel free to contact me.

-Christopher