[EnergyPlus_Support] Set point control on AHU from zonal feedback

Hello all,

Is there any way we can control the supply air temperature from the
average of all the 'room temperatures', maybe using the average return
air temperature to the plant?

I know we can use the set point manager:warmest (or coldest), but is
it possible to hit the 'average'. The reason I want to do this is
because I have an AHU with a supply fan, cooling coil and heating
coil. There are no terminal reheat boxes so it would be good to hit
the average in this case.

Kind regards

-Elmer